Clear Money Claims is here to support you in figuring that out and seeking the compensation you’re owed.
If there are any grey areas and you don’t win, there’s no fee to pay!
The quick and hassle-free way to recover the money you’ve lost due to bad pension advice.
Pensions can be confusing. Between pensions, taxes, and putting away money for a rainy day – it’s no surprise that many of us turn to Financial Advisers to secure our financial futures.
A Financial Adviser must make sure that they pick an option that suits your needs, and that you know any risks that are associated. You have a legal right to honest, unbiased financial advice.
You may not realise, but that you could be eligible for a claim if you experienced any of the following:
• You were advised to transfer away from a Final Salary Company Pension
• Your new pension was not compared to a low-cost stakeholder pension
• You were advised to transfer to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
• Your investments were in non-standard assets
• You were not given annual reviews, ongoing support and projections
• You were transferred away from a pension that had a higher tax-free cash limit
• You were charged ongoing servicing fees